Crack depth meter 281M - High-precision instrument for measuring the depth of cracks exposed on various metals and alloys (incl. stainless steel, duraluminum), previously detected by other methods.
The operating principle of the Crack Depth Meter – AC electro potential measuring that provides prompt and precise depth test (in comparison to traditional methods).
The device is the most efficient in combination with other crack-revealing methods: magnetic particle, capillary or eddy-current.
TYPICAL CONTROL OBJECTS:
- Shafts, rolls, rolling mills, details of constructions, machines and mechanisms;
- Pipes, tubes, oil-and-gas pipelines;
- Pressure vessels;
- Energy industry devices.
- Сontrol of ferromagnetic and non-ferromagnetic materials(stainless steel, aluminum alloys, etc.)
- Wide measuring range - from 0.2 to 100.0 mm.
- Low impact of the material electromagnetic properties on themeasurement result.
- The device is equipped with various design sensors to control products of irregular shape.
- Mobile spring-loaded contact electrodes of the sensor enable theuser to perform measurements on curved surfaces.
- Crack Depth Meter works successfully in field, workshop andlaboratory conditions.
- Item Code: MATRIX-281
- Minimum Order Quantity: 01 Unit
- Production Capacity: NA
- Delivery Time: 6 WEEKS
- Packaging Details: NIL